Program provides a broad foundation in mathematics that highlights critical thinking, scientific reasoning, and analytical problem solving with a molecular perspective. It also provides to educate qualified teachers who are aware of contemporary assessment and evaluation approaches, enable to design learning environments by means of instructional technologies and use various special teaching methods and techniques in their teaching, keep up with new developments and innovations in their field.
Students acquire the professional skills including subject matter teaching techniques and problem solving techniques required to succeed in graduate school or in the profession of a secondary school teacher.
- Demonstrating an understanding of major concepts in all major disciplines of mathematics;
- Ability to acquire teaching approaches, strategies, methods, techniques and prepare teaching materials;
- Employing critical thinking and the scientific method to design, carry out, record and analyze the practical works;
- Effective and respectful communication and collaboration with colleagues with using language and information technology;
- Ability to examine and reflect on the relationship between language and its social context;
- Establishing relationship among science, technology, industry, society and environment.
The majority of our graduates can teach in distinguished private and state educational institutions. Some of them can work in areas such as all engineering fields in the business world. Our graduates can continue their graduate studies in the fields of scientific Mathematics and math education in prestigious higher education institutions in Kazakhstan and abroad.