KAZAKH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
The educational program training masters in “Kazakh language and literature” provides for the preparation of highly qualified teaching staff to be in demand in job market in the sphere of language and literature, the formation of systematic knowledge in the sphere of scientific and humanitarian disciplines required by the teacher of the Kazakh language and literature at the University, and the realization of the application of innovative technologies in their training, improvement of knowledge in fundamental and applied ways of linguistics and literature. The purpose of training is to be able to use master students’ research and practical methods of analysis of modern philological processes and phenomena.
Pedagogy (Educational Practice) – 5 ECTS
Total: 5 ECTS
There is no need to study prerequisite subjects if your Bachelor degree (major) is in relative speciality.
- Methodology of teaching the Kazakh language
- Subject teacher in secondary schools, lyceums and gymnasiums;
- Subject teacher in the organizations of technical and professional, post-secondary education, may also work in higher education;
- Junior research assistant of research institutions;
- Lecturer in special education centers and secondary specialized colleges;
- Literary consultant in literary, cultural institutions, publishing offices;
- Secretary in secondary schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, colleges, institutions directly related to the profession;
- Secretary in state institutions, at various enterprises, at enterprises, in the departments of documentation and office administration;
- If you continue studying at the Master’s level, you can work as a senior lecturer at the University;
- You can work as an interpreter in foreign companies and National translation Agency.