Graduating of competent and competitive pedagogy Masters of chemistry who are able to use innovative technologies, apply basic knowledge of chemistry in the field of research and scientific-pedagogical spheres.
- Analyze worldview and methodological problems, based on the provisions of the history and philosophy of science, pedagogy, psychology; apply knowledge of research methodology in professional activities;
- To form the communicative and professional competencies and professionalism of the teacher through interdisciplinary integration in the multilingual educational environment, under the professional studies of English language in close connection with special disciplines;
- Mastering new knowledge and skills in the field of chemistry and computer-innovative technologies for modelling chemical processes;
- In professional activities, new educational technologies are explored, multimedia tools, software methods are mastered, criteria-based assessment methods are mastered through practical experience;
- Know integrated STEM learning, develop the necessary professional competencies and skills, master the development of interdisciplinary projects for learning using practical STEM knowledge;
- Mastering the systematization of knowledge about the main patterns of development of chemical science with a system of fundamental chemical concepts by means of studying the methodological aspects of chemistry;
- To carry out the choice of methods of pedagogical research, to carry out and evaluate research in accordance with the tasks and methods of research in the field of chemistry.
- Pedagogy-5 ECTS;
- Methods of teaching Chemistry – 5 ECTS;
- General Chemistry – 5 ECTS;
Total: 15 ECTS
If you have a bachelor’s degree in related specialties, you do not need to take prerequisites.
- General chemistry
- Methods of teaching chemistry
Our graduates have the opportunity to get a job at various universities as an academician. Most of our graduates teach at prestigious private and public educational institutions. Some of our graduates work in all scientific fields of the business sphere. Our graduates continue their studies, enrolling in doctoral studies at the best universities of Kazakhstan and the world in the areas of scientific chemistry and chemical education.