Kazakh language & literature
The main purpose of training PhD specialists in the Kazakh language and literature is to prepare highly qualified professionals in the sphere of the Kazakh language and literature who are able to successfully solve the problems and objectives of modern education, the development of modern methods of design and application meeting the requirements of the long-term development of linguistics or literary studies. It studies the main schools and the ways of national and foreign Philology, is able to use the courses of text construction for doctoral students, formalizes professional skills and speech skills, improves the skills of speech communication, gives the skills of systematic, scientific style of speech in written and oral form. It contributes to the development of design solutions (theses) meeting the requirements of long-term development of the industry with the use of modern information technologies. Ability to demonstrate knowledge, abilities, skills, to stand up for opinion through reasoned conclusions.
Higher School Pedagogy – 3 ECTS.
Total: 3 ECTS.
There is no need to study prerequisite subjects if your Master’s degree (major) is a relative specialty.
- Skills to carry out their own research in the modern scientific paradigm in the sphere of linguistics;
- Carrying out oral and written communications with a specific motivated conclusion;
- Widely grasp of actual problems of linguistics/literary studies, ability to apply the gained knowledge in research work, to make scientific analysis, conclusions, to be able to use the principles of the text construction;
- Considering the classical way of literature in modern literary studies, to determine the priority ways of scientific research;
- Analyzing the importance of literary studies in the system of humanities and philological disciplines;
- Ability to use modern methods of design and application providing effective design solutions that meet the requirements of the future development of linguistics/literary studies;
- Developing professional skills and writing skills in the discipline;
- Improving the skills of speech communication, the ability to systematically raise the game in written and oral form;
- Ability to use the ways of drafting plan of study and methods of choosing the content of academic disciplines of philological direction, practical skills and methods of realization of various forms of educational process.
- Subject teacher in secondary schools, lyceums and gymnasiums;
- Subject teacher in the organizations of technical and professional, post-secondary education, may also work in higher education;
- Junior research assistant of research institutions;
- Lecturer in special education centers and secondary specialized colleges;
- Literary consultant in literary, cultural institutions, publishing offices;
- Secretary in secondary schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, colleges, institutions directly related to the profession;
- Secretary in state institutions, at various enterprises, at enterprises, in the departments of documentation and office administration;
- If you continue studying at the Master’s level, you can work as a senior lecturer at the University;
- You can work as an interpreter in foreign companies and National translation Agency