Kazakh language & literature
The educational program “Kazakh language and literature” is aimed to train highly qualified professionals who is able to use pedagogical psychology, information and communication technologies, pedagogical and innovative technologies in the education system, qualitatively organize the pedagogical process through professional education in accordance with modern innovative standards of the education system.
- Being able to use innovative technologies in accordance with the modern education system;
- Being able to use information and communication technologies in accordance with the modern education system;
- The multicultural identity proficient in English is formed on the basis of extended study in accordance with the system of trilingual education;
- To be armed with scientific and theoretical and scientific and practical problems relating to the theory of Kazakh linguistics and literature;
- Being able to carry out educational and pedagogical activities in E-learning system;
The research work will be carried out under the ways and trends in the sphere of linguistics and literary studies
practicing the system of psychological, pedagogical, subject and methodological knowledge.
- Subject teacher in secondary schools, lyceums and gymnasiums;
- Subject teacher in the organizations of technical and professional, post-secondary education;
- Junior research assistant of research institutions;
- Lecturer in special education centers and secondary specialized colleges;
- Literary consultant in literary, cultural institutions, publishing offices;
- Secretary in secondary schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, colleges, institutions directly related to the profession;
- Secretary in state institutions, at various enterprises, at enterprises, in the departments of documentation and office administration;
- If you continue studying at the Master’s level, you can work as a senior lecturer at the University;
- You can work as an interpreter in foreign companies and National translation Agency.