Training of highly qualified competitive specialists in demand in the labor market with professional knowledge and competencies based on the introduction of innovative learning technologies into the educational process.
- For the purpose of modelling physical processes, use and apply computer and innovative technologies for the acquisition and use in practice of new knowledge and skills related to the field of activity, as well as the presentation of the results of their own work in electronic form;
- Possess the necessary competencies related to modern scientific and pedagogical problems in the field of teaching physics, argue the advantages of choosing a particular method for solving physical problems, organize and interpret the results of research;
- To classify physical phenomena and their corresponding theoretical models, to evaluate the effectiveness of their application; to describe the physical processes of the course of mechanics and molecular physics, to make algorithms for solving problems in the field of physics and pedagogy;
- To form the communicative and professional competencies and professionalism of the teacher through interdisciplinary integration in the multilingual educational environment, under the professional studies of English language in close connection with special disciplines.
- Have knowledge of the main stages and laws of the development of physics, an understanding of the objective need for the emergence of new directions, have an understanding of the system of fundamental physical concepts and methodological aspects of physics, forms and methods of scientific knowledge, their role in professional training
- Plan and organize pedagogical research based on information search. Evaluate the conditions for the effective use of modern information training tools and analyze the results of the collection and processing of experimental studies for the defence of the master’s dissertation
- Pedagogy-3 ECTS;
- Methods of Teaching Physics – 5 ECTS;
- Mechanics- 5 ECTS:
There is no need to study prerequisite subjects if your Bachelor degree (major) is in relative speciality.
- General Physics
- Methods of teaching physics
Our graduates can work as academicians in different universities. The majority of our graduates can teach in distinguished private and state educational institutions. Some of them can work in areas such as all engineering fields in the business world. Our graduates can continue PhD program in the fields of scientific Physics and physic education in prestigious higher education institutions in Kazakhstan and abroad.