Bachelor of Education
Required level of English
The program provides a broad foundation in physics and informatics that highlights critical thinking, scientific reasoning, and analytical problem solving. It also provides to educate qualified teachers who are aware of contemporary assessment and evaluation approaches, enable to design learning environments by means of instructional technologies and use various special teaching methods and techniques in their teaching, keep up with new developments and innovations in their field.
Students acquire the professional skills including subject matter teaching techniques and experimental techniques required to succeed in graduate school or in the profession of a secondary school teacher.
- Demonstrating an understanding of major concepts in all major disciplines of physics and informatics.
- Ability to acquire teaching approaches, strategies, methods, techniques and prepare teaching materials.
- Emplying critical thinking and the scientific method to design, carry out, record and analyze the results of experiments or practical works.
- Effective and respectful communication and collaboration with colleagues with using language and information technology.
- Examining and reflecting on the relationship between language and its social context.
- Establishing relationship among science, technology, industry, society and environment.
Compulsory & elective modules (courses)
Kazakh (Russian) language
Introduction to physics and terminology
Information and communication technology
Modern history of Kazakhstan
Kazakh (Russian) language
English for special purposes
Principles of Programming and Language
Ecology and sustainable development
Life Security Precautions
Object oriented programming
Web programming and user Interface design
Operating System and Databases
Electronics (Robotics) and Digital Design
Atomic and nuclear physics
Electricity and magnetism Optics
Mobile Application Development Special Purpose English 2 (CLIL)
Solving Olympiad Problems in Physics
Multimedia technology in education Criteria based assessment technology Methods of teaching Informatics
Practice for Undergraduate Thesis
Thesis (Diploma) defense
The majority of our graduates can teach in distinguished private and state educational institutions. Some of them can work in areas such as information technology and scientific laboratories in the business world. Our graduates can continue their graduate studies in the fields of physics, informatics, and natural sciences education in prestigious higher education institutions in Kazakhstan and abroad.