Educational program of International Law for Bachelor degree provides high-quality education in the legal regulation of the inter-state relations, the civil relations between individuals and the legal entities, and the business relations among partners representing different jurisdictions. The knowledge and skills acquired on this program will allow graduates to become effective lawyers in public and private sectors: government institutions, international inter-governmental and non-governmental organizations, private companies, law and consultancy firms.
- Applying knowledge and be able to draw up normative, scientific and practical expert opinions on international law, make legal decisions and perform other legal actions in strict accordance with the law;
- Ability to synthesize between current legislation and interests, independently study and critically analyze scientific literature;
- Operating with definitions of contract law and correctly use legal terminology and understand the structure of commercial and other contracts;
- Competency in the processes of socio-political development of the state, in the trends of development of international and national legislation and know the basic theories and concepts of the development of modern international legal science;
- Receiving and processing the necessary information, critically analyze it and make conclusions and generalizations, the formation of communicative and functional competence;
- Ability to critically evaluate and analyze processes, methods of searching, storing and processing information, ways of collecting and transmitting information through digital technologies, knowledge of the main stages of the history of modern Kazakhstan, philosophy as a special form of knowledge of the world.A
Students of the specialty “International law” have the opportunity to work in various fields, such as International and national law firms, consulting firms, legal departments of international and national companies, legislative, Executive and judicial bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other countries, etc.
The faculty of law is the first and only member of ELFA (European Law Faculties Association) from Kazakhstan, cooperating with international law firms: “Synergy Partners”, “Grata”, “Unicase”, “Integrities”, audit firm “Global analytics”, District court of Karasai district, the International human rights center, the center of judicial examinations of MJ of the RK in Almaty, the Department of internal Affairs of Almaty that will help the student for employment.