The Minor in Business Law program is proposed, taking into account the increasing demand of legal literacy among the engineering specialists in the labor market
The Minor program will allow specialists to learn:
- the prevention of disputes that may arise by analyzing legal norms (rules);
- legal literacy in the organization of industry activities and documentation;
- to be socially active and responsible.
- LAW 121 Fundamentals of civil law
- LAW 271 Law of Obligation 1
- LAW 361 Еntrpreneurial and corporate law
- LAW 386 Labour relations and labour disputes
- LAW 436 Intellectual Property Law
- Having passed MDE 162 Law;
- being fluent in the chosen language of instruction Kazakh or Russian.