Advantage of studying under the program is an organic combination of scientific and practical focus of doctoral training in the field of law. Training is combined with the opportunity to get acquainted with the experience of practicing lawyers; master classes, public lectures of leading lawyers are organized within the framework of the program.
Introduction to Law – 5 ECTS;
Law of obligations 1-5 ECTS;
Law of obligations 2-5 ECTS
Total: 15 ECTS
There is no need to study prerequisite subjects if your Master’s degree (major) is a relative specialty.
- Ability to conduct research in the legal sciences (in accordance with the orientation of the programme) on its own, taking into account the latest developments in modern basic and applied jurisprudence, using modern research methods;
- Provide the results obtained at scientific conferences and publish the results of scientific research in leading domestic and foreign specialized journals;
- Ability to search, analyze and process legally significant information through the use of formal legal, comparative legal and other special methods of knowledge;
- To know the current state of science in the field of law in the relevant field;
- To be able to organize the scientific and pedagogical work of bachelor’s students;
- To apply the methods of research activities;
- Will be able to assess legislative and law enforcement practices,to prepare draft normative legal acts in the sphere of their professional activity;
- Will be able to build a protection mechanism and apply for high-tech intellectual property registration;
- Resolve legal conflicts arising from the division of property and control, the division of functions between officials and company bodies, and the remuneration of executive bodies, participants and shareholders;
- To use normative legal acts in professional activities; prepare expert legal opinions; understand the legislative innovations being introduced; logically express and substantiate one’s point of view; Use computer and other innovative technologies.
The main goal of the program is to provide future researchers who are motivated to pursue a teaching and research career. The advantages of studying on the program are an organic combination of research and practical training of doctoral students in the field of law. Training is combined with the opportunity to get acquainted with the experience of practicing lawyers; the program organizes master classes, public lectures by leading lawyers.
- Methods of legal research
- Methods of writing academic articles
- Copyright in the digital age
- International Human Rights Law
- Actual problems of international commercial arbitration
- Scientific seminar on the research topic
- Actual problems of corporate law
- Theory and practice of criminal procedure
- Personal data in civil circulation
Corporate lawyers, State offices, Lawyers, Prosecutors, Courts, Legal advisers, Law enforcement body, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Teaching Academicians, Policemen, National security officer, scientist and etc