The main goal is to form a solid theoretical background, systematical knowledge of law as a necessary stage of development of skills of successful practice. Formation of skills of independent work with a significant number and volume of sources, scientific, educational, analytical, reference and information materials. Mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform specialized legal activities: drafting legislative acts, edicts, sub-law acts, law enforcement mechanisms, human rights, expert consulting and analytics. Formation of competencies to solve the main professional tasks, which are focused on practice-oriented training: preparation of civil contracts applications, claims, responses to claims, complaints, appeals and other legal documents; preparation of law drafts, enforcement acts, ensuring the protection of human and civil rights and freedoms, rights and legitimate interests of legal entities by consulting, representation in public offices and local governments, Kazakhstan and international courts; clarification of rights, legal advice; implementation of legal examination of documents.
- Will be able to develop the right tactics for solving tasks to achieve professional results in the field of public and private law;
- Will be able to negotiate, draft contracts, manage them, participate in litigation and analyze them, is able to conduct legal business at the national level, create and maintain communication links;
- Will be able to analyze the possible prospects for the development of international and national legislation and know the basic theories and concepts of the development of modern legal science;
- Will be able to conduct legal research using primary and secondary legal resources to solve practical and theoretical problems;
- Will be able to make qualified legal opinions (assessment) and documents of a legal nature;
- Will be able to analyze legal norms and solve legal issues in the field of civil law, labor, administrative law, criminal law, constitutional, international legal, corporate, tax and other relations;
- Will be able to provide legal assistance to protect and promote the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens;
- Will be able to operate freely with legal concepts and categories; own methods and techniques of specific research in the field of law, including comparative methods.
Corporate lawyers, State offices, Lawyers, Prosecutors, Courts, Legal advisers, Law enforcement body, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Teaching Academicians, Policemen, National security officer, etc.