First of all, our program trains masters who are fluent in modern technologies and are able to organize and manage multimedia projects. During one semester, you will learn skills such as storytelling, content strategy, creative writing, multimedia content creation and management. And thanks to practical experience, your professional skills will be even greater.
- History of Kazakh journalism
- Genre forms and functions of modern journalism
- Can systematically and creatively collect, process, enrich, and publish images and information obtained from primary and secondary sources as full-fledged new content;
- Able to conduct deep search and research required for an Essay project, presentations, and multimedia;
- Has professional writing skills that can effectively and attractively convey information in various forms from a marketing perspective;
- Can create effective oral presentations on various topics in public;
- Can offer effective business and professional multimedia products for internal and external audiences;
- A multimedia project can work together with a group in production;
As a graduate of this program, you can find a job in any field of journalism. But the choice is not limited to this. In addition, you can work in the field of PR, SMM, management of large and medium-sized businesses, or at any site where you need the ability to effectively maintain communication and produce convergent media. We are ready to give advice to undergraduates on employment and career development.
Many of our undergraduates work during the day, so we can organize classes at your convenience in the evening or in an online format.
Our program is necessary not only for theoretical, but also for journalistic professional skills, skills that are used in practice. It is very important that the communication between the company and the client, the editorial office and the audience is good and reliable. The implementation of this project on an online platform has become a particularly urgent problem. Our program offers the skills and knowledge needed to meet these needs in a high-quality and professional manner. By learning these skills, you will be able to reach new and Mature heights in your professional field.
- Training of a modern specialist who can constantly improve himself, effectively use individual characteristics and abilities, work with the date on a professional level;
- Instilling the skills of collecting, processing, filtering large amounts of data, making a hypothesis with a logical basis;
- Release of a date journalist that can deduce the value and event line from the processed date and perfectly convey it to the audience with visual elements;
- Training of masters who are familiar with the basic features of coding, well-versed in the original technologies and programs necessary for date processing;
- Training in methods for building and processing information in a non-fully processed format that can work with various information formats, such as JSON, CSV;
- Formation of professional communication that contributes to the improvement of each other.