for Business School
This Law Minor was prepared taking into account the demand for additional legal literacy in the market and competitive specialization of experts in the field of economics, business management or finance in the labor market and the organization of activities related to their professions.
The Additional Legal Program helps professionals acquire the following abilities:
- prevention of disputes that may arise through analyzing legal norms (rules);
- legal literacy of specialists in documentation and activities in the organization of branch activities;
- active participation in industry responsibility and industry social issues.
- LAW 121 Fundamentals of civil law
- LAW 127 Introduction to law
- LAW 271 Law of Obligation 1
- LAW 361 Еntrpreneurial and corporate law
- LAW 436 Intellectual Property Law
Must have taken MDE 162 – Law or a prerequisite is
LAW 127-Introduction to Law.
Depending on the chosen language of the program, knowledge of Kazakh or Russian language at a sufficient level.