Change the world by producing useful, interesting, exciting, and engaging content that engages readers, thinks through, and inspires. Thanks to our training program, you will become a professional who is fluent in online technologies.
Master of Multimedia Journalism
Profile disciplines for complex testing
History of Kazakh journalism,
Genre forms and functions of modern journalism
First of all, our program trains masters who are fluent in modern technologies and are able to organize and manage multimedia projects. During one semester, you will learn skills such as storytelling, content strategy, creative writing, multimedia content creation and management. And thanks to practical experience, your professional skills will be even greater.
Convenient class schedule
Many of our undergraduates work during the day, so we can organize classes at your convenience in the evening or in an online format.
Our program is necessary not only for theoretical, but also for journalistic professional skills, skills that are used in practice. It is very important that the communication between the company and the client, the editorial office and the audience is good and reliable. The implementation of this project on an online platform has become a particularly urgent problem. Our program offers the skills and knowledge needed to meet these needs in a high-quality and professional manner. By learning these skills, you will be able to reach new and Mature heights in your professional field.
- Training of a modern specialist who is constantly improving himself, who is able to effectively use individual characteristics and abilities, who has mastered multimedia skills;
- Formation of a critical and professional approach to problems, changes and trends in the field of multimedia journalism;
- Training of masters who are able to produce high-quality content on an Online platform and are well-versed in original multimedia technologies;
- Graduates who are able to produce information in various forms, such as audio, video, graphics, text, and interact with them.;
- Formation of professional communication that contributes to the improvement of each other.
- Can systematically and creatively collect, process, enrich, and publish images and information obtained from primary and secondary sources as full-fledged new content;
- Able to conduct deep search and research required for an Essay project, presentations, and multimedia;
- Has professional writing skills that can effectively and attractively convey information in various forms from a marketing perspective;
- Can create effective oral presentations on various topics in public;
- Can offer effective business and professional multimedia products for internal and external audiences;
- A multimedia project can work together with a group in production;
Compulsory & elective modules (courses)
Foreign language (professional)
Registration and defense of the master’s project
Management of multimedia projects
Write A Narrative
Research methods in Media and communication
As a graduate of this program, you can find a job in any field of journalism. But the choice is not limited to this. In addition, you can work in the field of PR, SMM, management of large and medium-sized businesses, or at any site where you need the ability to effectively maintain communication and produce convergent media. We are ready to give advice to undergraduates on employment and career development.
Asst. Prof. Madiyar Saudabaev