This programme aims to prepare students to demonstrate skills in algorithms, do research projects, use analytical tools for data analysis, and automate various processes. They will also apply ICT in appropriate environments and be encouraged to publish research results in journals and present at conferences. The main focus of the programme is to improve understanding of algorithms and their application in industry level projects. The basis for instruction is an online interactive platform which will facilitate the learning of students in different locations and working hours. A face-to-face meeting with instructors will occur during 2 week final exam period. Main competencies are:
● Continuous learning by searching for correct solutions on labs and project assignments and providing presentations and reports;
● Critical thinking by designing useful and customized automation solutions by implementation of projects and exams;
● Planning research by mutually agreeing and reviewing weekly targets with thesis supervisor and providing individual reports;
● Pedagogical approach by attending pedagogy course, and pedagogical practice and writing a report
Student autonomy by participation in class exercises & homework activities which promote choice & decision-making and producing thesis
- System Programs – 5 ECTS;
- Fundamentals of Algorithmization and Programming – 5 ECTS;
- Mathematical Analysis 1-5 ECTS;Total: 20 ECTS
- Software engineering
There is no need to study prerequisite subjects if your Bachelor degree (major) is in relative speciality.
- Algorithms and data structure
Demonstrate an advanced understanding of algorithms, through implementation of various projects
- Develop analytical skills and justify usage of different IT tools in the form of reports and presentations;
- Conduct a literature review and compare multiple technologies to compose a relevant research paper;
- Apply programming skills for various process automation using industry recognized technological labs;
- Distinguish technologies for data analysis and produce innovative solutions in group or single projects;
- Critique available ICT solutions and propose appropriate implementation in their Master’s thesis;
- Show practical experience in real industrial tasks by participating in an industrial internship and producing a report post-visit.
As a field, computer science includes a wide range of occupations, job titles, and responsibilities. That means there are a lot of career paths and entry points to choose from. You will be able to determine what skills you need (and what skills you need to work on) to get a job as a software developer, computer programmer, database administrator, or any other role. You may continue your research in academia or in industry.