MBA Management in Healthcare
MBA Management in Healthcare provides an opportunity for joint training in educational programs of the SDU University and KAZNMU and receiving two equivalent diplomas.
The aim of program is to prepare future managers with the managerial knowledge and skills to successfully advance their careers in leading healthcare companies and government agencies.
- Use leadership skills to manage change in different health care organisations;
- Carry out fundamental analysis and financial evaluation of companies and projects;
- Assess the ethical side of a manager’s actions when making business decisions;
- Demonstrate creative, critical and reflective thinking for managerial decision making;
- Analyse the current organisational structure of the company and find its weaknesses;
- Compare different types of employee behaviour and attitudes in the workplace;
- Identify the basic administrative needs of different companies and current human capital management needs;
- Analyse complex problems and match them to the organisation’s capacity to make recommendations;
- Develop a plan for a case study in health management.
Health economics and health technology assessment
Advanced research methods in the social sciences
Experimental-research work of a Master student including internship and Master’s thesis
- Original bachelor’s degree diploma with application;
- Photo cards 3 × 4 in size (6 pieces);
- Medical certificate in form No. 075 with fluorography;
- Copy of ID card;
- Application addressed to the rector