Master in FinTech is a newly established online full-time, three-semester program. Its goal is to train future professionals in the interdisciplinary field of financial technology that combines the foundations of financial modeling with innovative IT technologies such as big data, machine learning and blockchain. FinTech industry aims to disrupt traditional financial services and replace them with novel solutions. To prepare leaders for this fastest growing area, the program is also equipped with courses on economic analysis, statistics and management.
You will learn from SDU BS faculty, as well as from industry experts. Classes are ran on an online interactive platform, that facilitates the learning process from different locations and work schedules. In-person meetings occur during the final exams period.
- Online courses with 3 campus visits
- Network of industry practitioners
- Work-study blended
- In partnership with AIFC
ECO 203 Statistics 1-5 ECTS;
FIN 303 Fundamentals of Financial Management – 5 ECTS;
Total: 10 ECTS
There is no need to study prerequisite subjects if your Bachelor degree (major) is in relative speciality.
- Economic theory
- Have a solid foundation in IT technologies in financial industry;
- Develop new instruments on the edge of IT technologies and financial markets;
- Analyze the economic factors for better decision-making;
- Transform insights into actionable business strategies;
- Learn modern pedagogical and communication skills;
- Be able to conduct a research study with writing a thesis.