EMBA Management in Healthcare
EMBA Management in Healthcare provides an opportunity for joint training in educational programs of the Suleyman Demirel University and KAZNMU and receiving two equivalent diplomas.
The aim of program is To train senior managers, current and future business leaders and entrepreneurs with the specific knowledge and skills to successfully manage modern business processes in leading companies and public health care institutions.
- Compare different elements of organisational policy and the time frame in which they occur in order to solve practical business problems;
- Identify and analyse key trends in business structures, key corporate financial decisions and corporate objectives;
- Assess the ethical side of a manager’s actions in making business decisions;
- Compare health information systems in terms of their ability to support the requirements of the healthcare organisation;
- Review strategic planning and management at organisational level;
- Use interpersonal communication methods, communicate effectively to staff in the management process;
- Carry out organisational, managerial and financial analyses to improve healthcare policy in relation to legal and regulatory frameworks ;
- Use in professional activity the skills acquired in planning, analysis and evaluation of scientific research data in the field of management.
Leadership and teamwork/communication
- Original bachelor’s degree diploma with application;
- Photo cards 3 × 4 in size (6 pieces);
- Medical certificate in form No. 075 with fluorography;
- Copy of ID card;
- Application addressed to the rector
- Employment record (requires at least 3 years of management experience)