The acceptance of documents under the academic mobility program has been opened at the expense of funding from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the autumn semester of the 2023-2024 academic year.
The financing of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan covers the costs of flight, accommodation, medical insurance and visa fee.
Europe – 6
USA – 1
Korea – 1
Only students who study under a state educational order (grant holders) can participate in the competition.
Requirement for participants:
— GPA above 3.50;
— English language proficiency level not lower than B2 (Upper – intermediate).
It is necessary to provide the following list of documents:
1) A copy of the passport (if you don’t have, you can submit ID)
2) A transcript of the current academic performance (must be obtained from the Student’s service center; email@example.com .kz);
3) a document confirming the level of proficiency in a foreign language (the applicant provides one of the following documents): a certificate obtained through the international foreign language assessment systems, if available; IELTS certificate 6.0 and higher, the result of testing by the Continuing Education Center SDU (firstname.lastname@example.org ) (not lower than level B2);
4) the student’s application in the form approved by the Rules of the organization of the educational process on credit technology of training, approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 20, 2011 No. 152 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts under No. 6976) (hereinafter – the application); (attached)
5) Completed questionnaire (attached);
6) A document on the composition of the family, to confirm if student is from a large family (if any);
7) a document confirming the absence of the student’s parents (for the category of students belonging to orphans or students left without parental care (if any);
8) a document confirming the student’s disability (if any);
When selecting applicants with equal points, the advantage is given:
1) orphaned children left without parental care;
2) disabled people;
3) students from large families.
Please send the documents to the address of the office of the University of SDU
Abylai Khan 1/1Kaskelen, 040900, Suleyman Demirel University. Marked “Academic mobility”.
Documents are accepted until May 26, 2023.
For all questions, please contact the International Office: email@example.com