STUDENT SERVICE CENTER
- The SSC is open from 9.00 to 18.00, weekdays
- Advising Desk accepts students on academic issues from 9.00 to 14.00, weekdays
- Issue of offline certificates at Advising Desk from 14.00 to 16.00, weekdays
OBTAINING A REFERENCE
Student can apply online and offline reference from MY SDU PORTAL, Online Services.
1. Online reference with QR code and digital signature. If you applied for online reference, you сan download it from MY SDU PORTAL within 3 business days.
2. Offline reference can be obtained by choosing STUDENT AFFAIRS with a signature and stamp and pick it up from the Advising Desk. Types of references:
Benefit: (GOV.kz) №4, №6.
Certificate to the military registration: №3.
To school, to job the reference: Information about studying place
Archival reference – graduate
Dear graduate, in order to receive an archival certificate, message to firstname.lastname@example.org year of study/graduation, ID, and the language in which you need the archival certificate. It will be ready in 3 working days after the application is received.
Dear graduate, to restore your diploma, go to EGOV.KZ and apply by clicking the button “ONLINE SERVICES IN ONE LIST-EDUCATION-ISSUATION OF DUPLICATE DOCUMENTS ON EDUCATION”. After the application is accepted, it will be ready in 15 working days.
Dear graduate, to receive an academic transcript, write to email@example.com your year of study/graduation, ID, and the language in which you need the academic transcript. It will be ready in 3 working days after the application is received.
For accounting questions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Process types
- Academic vacation/break
- Profession change
- Equalization of Grades
- Transfer to another university
For academic questions, you can write to email@example.com
For accounting questions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculties’ emails SDU Business School – email@example.com
Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences – firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Education & Humanities – email@example.com
Faculty of Law & Social Sciences – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center for Multidisciplinary Education – email@example.com
distance learning center – firstname.lastname@example.org
Library emai – email@example.com
International office’s emal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical center email – email@example.com
In case of technical errors on the portal, please contact https://helpdesk.sdu.edu.kz/
Regarding the military department, you can contact:
KazNU: instagram – vk_kaznu, сайт – www.kaznu.kz
Narxoz: 377-19-93, 377-19-45, +7 707 998 28 98
- Comprehensive organization of the educational process of the university and quality control of students’ knowledge
- Creation of systematic activities and provision of high-quality assistance to students in the organization of the educational process
- Ensuring reliability, efficiency and high level accountability in the provision of services
- Providing prompt and high-quality services with an individual approach to each student