The dissertation council at Suleyman Demirel University announces the defense of the dissertation for a degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) of Nurlan Zhanserik on the topic «Development and research of a routing algorithm for a wireless Mesh network», speciality 6D070400 – «Computer Engineering and Software».
The dissertation was prepared at the Department of Computer and Software Engineering of the L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University.
The language of defense is English.
The dissertation is presented in the form of three articles.
- Z. Nurlan et al., EZ-SEP: Extended Z-SEP Routing Protocol with Hierarchical Clustering Approach for Wireless Heterogeneous Sensor Network, Sensors 2021, 21, 1021. https://doi.org/10.3390/s21041021
- Z. Nurlan et al., Resource Allocation Approach for Optimal Routing in IoT Wireless Mesh Networks, IEEE Access, VOLUME 9, 2021.
- Z. Nurlan et al., “Wireless Sensor Network as a Mesh: Vision and Challenges”, IEEE Access, VOLUME 10, 2022.
- Atanov Sabyrzhan Kubeysinovich – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Computer and Software Engineering of Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov;
- Suliev Rasim Niyazovich – PhD, Associate Professor, Director of the School of Digital Technologies, Narxoz University.
- Zhumabayeva Tamara Kokenovna – PhD, specialty 6D075100– Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Management, Associate Professor of the Department of Computer Engineering of the Faculty of Information Technologies of the L.N. Gumilyov ENU.
- Mohamed Ozman – PhD, Professor of Computer Science and Information Technology at Putra Malaysia University, Malaysia.
Composition of permanent members of the Dissertation Council:
- Atymtayeva Lyazzat Bakhitovna – Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor, Suleyman Demirel University;
- Tulemissova Gulfarida Yertayevna – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Suleyman Demirel University;
- Zhamanov Azamat Maratovich – Candidate of Computer Science, Associate Professor, Suleyman Demirel University;
- Kozhakhmet Kanat Temirgalyuly – Associate Professor, PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Management, Suleyman Demirel University;
Composition of temporary members of the Dissertation Council:
- Uskenbayeva Raissa – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Satbayev University, Almaty;
- Azhikenov Kassymbek – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor, Satbayev University, Almaty;
- Shamoi Pakizar – PhD, Kazakh-British Technical University, Almaty;
- Moldamurat Khuralay – Candidate of Technical Sciences, L. N. Gumilev Eurasian National University, Astana;
The defense will take place on August 31, 2023 at 15:00 auditorium B 206 at the dissertation Council at the Suleyman Demirel University at: Almaty region, Kaskelen city, Abylai Khan 1/1.