You can request the verification document in our office during workdays.
– Academic transcripts – An official transcript is the University’s certified statement of your academic record. The transcipts are issued upon request. Please have your student ID and come to our office. The document will be ready within 48 hours after the request.
– Enrollment verification for military service. is given to male students who are Kazakhstani residents aged between 18-27 to postpone the military service due to academic enrollment. Please have your student ID with you. The document will be ready within 48 hours after the request.
– Enrollment verification for social payment. This document is usually requested for social payments upon request. Please, be informed that there are several types of social payment e.g. No.4, No.6, No.2.1 and No.3. Make sure which type you exactly need before requesting the document. You can verify the type from SCSP (ГЦВП). When making a request, have your student ID. The document will be ready within 48 hours after the request.
– Enrollment verification (general). Some organizations may request enrollment verification e.g. banks, schools, employers or parents’ e,ployers etc. Please have your student ID with you. The document will be ready within 48 hours after the request.
– Student id reissue (paid). If you have lost, damaged, teared your student ID or it stopped working, you can request to reissue it. The service is paid, the price is 2000 tg. The document can be resissued within 24 hours after the request.
– Change of major (Labels in form: Student name-surname, student ID, Current mojor and new major. If you want to change your major you will need to visit our office and leave a written request within 2 weeks prior to the start date of the next semster. Exact dates can be found in the Academic Calendar. (link to academic Calendar) N.B.! If a student has any retakes (‘F’) during the first semester of the first academic year, all the unfulfilled credits must be covered before starting the transfer. Note that usually the Fall semester courses are not offered for Spring semester.Though sometimes thay can be offered for retake duirng summer. If not, transfer students have to cover it during Fall semester the following year. For more information please visit Stident Services Office.
– Exchange student transcript. Transcripts of exchange students are usually delivered to SDU in 1-2 months after the end of the exchange program. This might cause problems to students who get monthly stipend from the government. Please, visit IRO if you have any questions.
– Monthly Governmental stipend. This stipend is paid to the state scholarship holders. If you have any questions, please, visit our office.
– Diploma issues. The diploma issuing date can be found in Academic Calendar. Please, be informed that no Diplomas will be issued before that date!
– Change of name or surname. If you have changed your name or surname for any reason, please visit Student Service Center with the originals of applicable documents in a timely manner. Note that belated notification may cause problems with your academic history.
– Archieval information. This document is a confirmation that a student graduaed from SDU and the language of instruction was English. To request this document alumni must contact Student Service center via email: email@example.com attaching their Diploma,Transcript, passport or ID. The document will be ready within 10 business days after the request.
– Diploma duplicate. This service is processed through electronic Government website: egov.kz. or Through CSC (ЦОН). The university does not accept any direct request upon this issue. The expected processing time is 1 month.