Project title: Irregular sets in Dynamical Systems
Project IRN: AP08051987
The aim of the project is to carry out scientific research in the field of dynamical systems and make contributions to the development of fundamental science and train young scientists in the field. Preliminary joint experimental research of PI with the team members provides evidence that many interesting new findings can be obtained the field of dynamical systems. With the present project, we aim to provide rigorous and mathematically valid proofs for our experimental initial analysis of irregular sets.
(Proposed time of project beginning and its duration: 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2022, 3 years.)
- Kadyrov, S., Kashkynabayev, A., Skrzypacz, P., Kaloudis, K., Bountis, A. Periodic solutions and the avoidance of pull-in instability in nonautonomous microelectromechanical systems. Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences
- Kadyrov, S., & Mashurov, F. (2021). Generalized continued fraction expansions for π and e. Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, 1-11.
- Kadyrov, S., & Mashurov, F. (2021). Unified computational approach to nilpotent algebra classification problems.Communications in Mathematics, 29,
- Mashurov, F., & Kaygorodov, I. (2020). One-generated nilpotent assosymmetric algebras. Journal of Algebra and Its Applications, 2250031.
- N. Aitu, Kadyrov, S. (2020). Survivor sets in subshifts of finite type, Kazakh Mathematical Journal, 20(2), 54-62