Suleyman Demirel University (SDU) leadership aims to make a strategic commitment to increase its reputation for quality of research. The University strongly feels responsibility towards the creation and dissemination of knowledge. It seeks to make a significant contribution to Kazakh economy and society through fostering enquiry, innovation, and applied research. SDU understands that research maintains intellectual currency and improving the research capacity will help to develop international collaborations.
Suleyman Demirel University embraces the status research-informed university, linking teaching with research, enquiry, and discovery to enhance students’ learning outcomes and this position aligns well with its Mission and Vision. The following are important aspects of research informed SDU:
- Courses are informed by the current research findings;
- Providing opportunities for all students to engage in research and inquiry;
- Advancing students’ valuing research in the discipline;
- Giving tasks to students that include components of research process;
- Informing students of current insights and ways of applying these ideas in problems.
Research and discovery will continue to be significant in the future of SDU and in the evolution of the higher education system of Kazakhstan. For this reason, SDU recognizes that a vibrant and appropriate research activity is also interrelated to other parts of its strategy.
Turkological Research Center named after A.Baytursynuly
Research Center "Information Technology"
Center of Economic, Social and Business Research
Research Center: "Discrete mathematics and mathematical logic"
Latest news and awards
Weekly research seminar series started in SDU
Proceeding of the international online conference “Innovations in training multilingual IT specialists»
Link to Download document – HERE
Spring School 20′ Teaching excellence in XXI century31 March 2020 | 3pm Technopark SDU
Seed Capital Day @ SDUJune 3-5, 2020
International Young Scholars Workshop: Research capacity building
Resources for researchers
- Postgraduate research at Warwick
- Support for researchers
- Research centres and institutes
- Research meetings and events
- Latest publications
Research center Laboratories
- Language, Culture and Communication
- Applied Linguistics
- Study art of speech
- “Neonomads” film and audiovisual arts research laboratory
- Laboratory of social analysis and forecasting
– Services for business
– Scientific services
– Commercialisation and innovation
– Find an expert
Study with us
– Find a programm
– Funded doctoral training
– Scholarship opportunities
– Centres for Doctoral Training