QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT
Quality Assurance department at SDU is set to evaluate and promote the quality of educational process. SDU quality assurance procedures include improving quality of teaching and learning, monitoring academic activity, analysing and evaluating stakeholders’ feedback and assuring quality and standards of educational process.
Quality Assurance Department is responsible for
- Maintaining quality assurance system that meets national and international standards
- Improving SDU business processes and learning opportunities for students
- External and Internal examining for compliance with national and international standards
- Monitoring, assessing, evaluating and analyzing the quality of academic experience and management service
- Assessing students’ and staff satisfaction