Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the SDU Library provides limited services and asks visitors to keep social distance and hygiene measures. Be healthy! Stay safe!
The mission of the Scientific Library of Suleyman Demirel University is to contribute to improve the quality of education and science in the SDU by providing reliable and effective information resources, as well as high-quality services to researchers, instructors, staff and students of the university.
The SDU scientific library was opened in 1996 and is one of the most important departments of the university. The SDU Library provides services to undergraduate, graduate and PhD students as well as university staff. It has a collection of books and e-books, subscriptions and trials to an online database. The book collections are updated annually in accordance with the requirements of university educational programs, with the increasing number of electronic publications. Materials are purchased from well-known local and international book-selling networks, publishing houses, information agencies and companies.
No matter what question you ask a librarian, you can trust they’ll find you the right answer.
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences Faculty of Law and Social Sciences
SDU Business School Faculty of Education and Humanities Sciences
Centre of Multidisciplinary Education Department of Science
In the distance education format, the Subject Librarians provide the following online services:
- Acceptance of applications from Instructor for the purchase of the literature;
- Consultation through the email in finding specific materials and necessary resources for the course;
- Supporting instructors’ courses by conducting online training for students (via Webex platform or in the recorded format) during the lecture or after the class.
- Consultation through the email in finding specific materials and necessary resources for the course.
- Conducting online training for students (via Webex platform or in the recorded format).