Collections management department is responsible for developing and managing the collections of the Library and the following:
- ensuring acquisition of new materials at the request of departments and other structural units of the university;
- keeping records of all the materials coming in and out of the library;
- managing the collection;
- cataloguing and catalogue management;
- technical support;
- informing on new arrivals.
Center of e-resources
- Provides all users with free access to different kinds of information using traditional forms and methods of library-bibliographic and information services, as well as innovative information tools and technologies.
- Serves users in the computer zone of the reading room, designed to work with the collection of e-resources, digital information (electronic catalog, bibliographic and full-text databases), as well as Internet resources.
The center of electronic resources suggests:
- high-quality library-bibliographic as well as information services for users, with the effective use of innovative computer technologies and office equipment;
- developing skills related to effective use of various sources of information;
Library Service department (loan, reading room) suggests:
- full and efficient library and bibliographic service to users in accordance with their information requests;
- organizing book exhibitions and cultural events.
- re-registers all categories of users. Here you can find different materials in Kazakh, Russian and other languages. You can borrow the materials in accordance with the Rules of Library use.
- gives access to different materials in Kazakh, Russian and other languages. In the reading room materials are issued in accordance with the Rules of Library use.