Starting from 2021-2022 Academic year Suleyman Demirel University applies ECTS tuition fee policy to enhance academic freedom. The following payment rules apply to all degree students (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD) who are starting their studies in 2022-2023 Academic year.
How much do I pay now?
The payment price list to get enrolled in the first semester first year is in the attachment.
You need to make the following payments before signing your contract:
1. Your first year first semester tuition fee as shown in the attachment.
2. For Bachelor degree students – your student fee (40 000 KZT for local, 300 USD for international students).
* Scholarship holders are also expected to contribute Student fee.
How much do I pay later?
According to ECTS policy Multidisciplinary courses (MDE) fees are different from Professional program courses (Program).
Each educational program has different professional program course fee.
Please, find in the attachment below all the fees for all educational programs.
Each semester a student can choose between 20-42 ECTS courses and needs to make payment accordingly before the start of the semester.
To graduate with bachelor’s degree a student needs to cover 240 ECTS credit courses, 120 ECTS for Master’s and 180 ECTS for PhD.
Tuition fees for students who started their studies before 2020-2021 Academic year
Given the current situation in the country with the COVID-19 virus pandemic, the University administration notifies that tuition fees for 2, 3, 4-year students , graduate students of 2-year and PhD students of 2 and 3 year will not increase.
Students who need installment payment can make payment 50% of 2020-2021 academic year 1 semester before the start of registration on portal. To do that:
1. Fill in the attached form (we highly recommend you to read the rules of the agreement and consider subsequent commitments);
2. Please, attach the payment invoice of 50% tuition fee for 1 semester of 2020-2021 Academic year.
The copies of the documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from August 6 to 17. Each application is considered by the University individually.