In 2018, he received the "Doris Chen Merit Award" of Imperial College London (UK) for exceptional early promise and achievement in mathematical research.
In 2019, Nurgissa won "Early Career Fellowship ECF-1819-12" grant of the London Mathematical Society (UK).
In 2020, he won a State scientific scholarship for talented young scientists by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In 2021, Nurgissa was awarded the State Youth Award "Daryn" of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the nomination Science.
In 2022, he was awarded "Best Researcher Award" of the Suleyman Demirel University (Kazakhstan).
M.Sc. in Mathematics (2015). Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, KZ
B.Sc. in Mathematics (2013). Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, KZ
2) MAT 370, undergraduate, Methods of Scientific research, Spring 2022
3) MAT 504, postgraduate, Noncommutative hypoelliptic analysis, Spring 2022
2. (with A. Velicu) Rellich, Gagliardo-Nirenberg and Caffarelli-Kohn-Nirenberg inequalities for Dunkl operators and applications. Israel Journal of Mathematics, 2021. DOI:10.1007/s11856-021-2261-7
3. (with M. Ruzhansky) Hardy, weighted Trudinger-Moser and Caffarelli-Kohn-Nirenberg type inequalities on Riemannian manifolds with negative curvature. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 507(2): art. no. 125795, 2022.
4. (with M. Ruzhansky) Existence and non-existence of global solutions for semilinear heat equations and inequalities on sub-Riemannian manifolds, and Fujita exponent on unimodular Lie groups. Journal of Differential Equations, 308:455–473, 2022.
5. (with M. Ruzhansky) A comparison principle for higher order nonlinear hypoelliptic heat operators on graded Lie groups. Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, 215, art. no. 112621, 2022. DOI:10.1016/j.na.2021.112621
6. (with M. Ruzhansky) Critical Sobolev, Gagliardo-Nirenberg, Trudinger and Brezis-Gallouet-Wainger inequalities, best constants, and ground states on graded groups. Communications in Contemporary Mathematics, art. no. 2150061. DOI: 10.1142/S0219199721500619
7. (with D. Suragan) Generalised nonlinear Picone identities for p-sub-Laplacians and p-biharmonic operators and applications. Advances in Operator Theory, 6(3), art. no.53, 2021.
8. (with M. Ruzhansky) Factorizations and Hardy-Rellich inequalities on stratified groups. Journal of Spectral Theory, 10:1361–1411, 2020.
9. (with M. Ruzhansky and N. Tokmagambetov) Best constants in Sobolev and Gagliardo-Nirenberg inequalities on graded groups and ground states for higher order nonlinear subelliptic equations. Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, 59, Art. 175, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00526-020-01835-0
10. (with M. Ruzhansky and D. Suragan) Euler semigroup, Hardy-Sobolev and Gagliardo-Nirenberg type inequalities on homogeneous groups. Semigroup Forum, 101:162-191, 2020.
11. Function spaces on Lie groups and applications. Ph.D. Thesis, Imperial College London, 2020. DOI:https://doi.org/10.25560/80802
12. (with M. Ruzhansky) Very weak solutions to hypoelliptic wave equations. Journal of Differential Equations, 268:2063–2088, 2020.
13. (with M. Ruzhansky) Limiting cases of Sobolev inequalities on stratified groups. Proceedings of the Japan Academy Series A - Mathematical Sciences, 95(8):83–87, 2019.
14. (with A. Laptev and M. Ruzhansky) Hardy inequalities for Landau Hamiltonian and for Baouendi-Grushin operator with Aharonov-Bohm type magnetic field. Part I. Mathematica Scandinavica, 125(2):239–269, 2019.
15. (with M. Ruzhansky) Rellich inequalities for sub-Laplacians with drift. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 147(3):1335–1349, 2019.
16. (with M. Ruzhansky) New Progress on Weighted Trudinger-Moser and Gagliardo-Nirenberg, and Critical Hardy Inequalities on Stratified Groups. In: Boggiatto P. et al. (eds) Landscapes of Time-Frequency Analysis. Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis, pages 277–289. Birkhäuser, Cham, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-05210-2_11
17. (with M. Ruzhansky and D. Suragan) Extended Caffarelli-Kohn-Nirenberg inequalities, and remainders, stability, and superweights for Lp-weighted Hardy inequalities. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, Series B, 5:32-62, 2018.
18. (with M. Ruzhansky and D. Suragan) Sobolev type inequalities, Euler-Hilbert-Sobolev and Sobolev-Lorentz-Zygmund spaces on homogeneous groups. Integral Equations and Operator Theory, 90(1), Art. 10, 33 pp., 2018.
19. (with M. Ruzhansky and D. Suragan) Hardy-Littlewood, Bessel-Riesz, and fractional integral operators in anisotropic Morrey and Campanato spaces. Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, 21(3):577–612, 2018.
20. Spectral properties of the generalized Samarskii-Ionkin type problems. Filomat, 32(3):1019–1024, 2018.
21. (with M. Sadybekov and A. Dukenbayeva) On a Generalised Samarskii-Ionkin Type Problem for the Poisson Equation. In: Ibragimov Z., Levenberg N., Rozikov U., Sadullaev A. (eds) Algebra, Complex Analysis, and Pluripotential Theory. USUZCAMP 2017, volume 264 of Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, pages 207–216. Springer, Cham, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01144-4_17
22. (with M. Ruzhansky and D. Suragan) Caffarelli-Kohn-Nirenberg and Sobolev type inequalities on stratified Lie groups. Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications NoDEA, 24(5), Art. 56, 2017.
23. (with M. Ruzhansky and D. Suragan) Extended Caffarelli–Kohn–Nirenberg inequalities and superweights for Lp-weighted Hardy inequalities. Comptes Rendus Mathematique, 355(6):694–698, 2017.
24. (with M. Sadybekov) Spectral properties of a boundary value problem with shift for the wave equation. Russian Mathematics, 60(3):41–46, 2016. https://doi.org/10.3103/S1066369X16030051
25. (with M. Sadybekov) Boundary value problems for wave equations with data on the whole boundary. Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 2016(281), 9 pp.,2016.
26. (with M. Sadybekov) On a problem for the one dimensional wave equation with data on the whole boundary of the domain. Mathematical Journal, Vol. 15, No. 3(57):72–83, 2016 (in russian).
27. (with M. Sadybekov) Properties of solutions to Neumann-Tricomi problems for Lavrent’ev-Bitsadze equations at corner points. Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 2014(193), 9 pp., 2014.
28. (with M. Sadybekov) A criterion strong solvability of Neumann-Tricomi problem in L2 space for Lavrent’ev-Bitsadze’s equation. Mathematical Journal, Vol. 13, No.1(47):63–72, 2013 (in russian).
29. On a problem for the wave equation with data on the whole boundary. The Bulletin of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Series of mathematics, mechanics, informatics, 4(79):43–51, 2013 (in russian).
2) January 2022, Invited speaker, Recent Advances in Nonlinear Evolution Equations, Organizers: Wenhui Chen and Alessandro Palmieri.
3) August 2021, The 13th ISAAC congress, Ghent, Belgium.
4) August 2020, International Conference on Generalized Functions, Ghent, Belgium.
5) February 2020, Invited speaker, Dispersive and subelliptic PDEs, Centro Ennio De Giorgi, Pisa, Italy.
6) August 2019, The 12th ISAAC congress, Aveiro, Portugal.
7) May 2019, Lecture Series "Hypoelliptic laplacian and applications", University of Freiburg, Germany.
8) August 2018, International Conference on Generalized Functions, Novi Sad, Serbia.
9) May 2018, UK-Japan Workshop on Analysis of Nonlinear PDEs, Swansea University, Swansea, UK.
10) April 2018, UK Network on Hyperbolic Equations and Related Topics, University of Edinburgh, UK.
11) March 2018, 23rd European Intensive Course, University of Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal.
12) December 2017, UK Network on Hyperbolic Equations and Related Topics, Imperial College London, UK.
13) September 2017, The 5th Heidelberg Laureate Forum, Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany.
14) August 2017, The 11th ISAAC congress, Linnaeus University, Vaxjo, Sweden.
15) June 2017, Analysis/Stochastic Analysis Intercontinental, Imperial College London, London, UK.
16) June 2017, The Paris-London Analysis Seminar , Institut Henri Poincare, Paris, France.
17) September 2016, Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, Imperial College London, London, UK.
18) April 2016, Noncommutative Analysis and PDEs, Imperial College London, London, UK.
19) November 2015, International conference on advancements in mathematical sciences, Antalya, Turkey.
20) June 2014, International conference “Spectral Theory and Differential Equations” devoted to the 100th anniversary of B. M. Levitan, MSU, Moscow, Russia.
2) 2021 State Youth Award “Daryn”, Republic of Kazakhstan.
3) 2020-21 State scientific scholarship for talented young scientists, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4) 2019-20 London Mathematical Society Early Career Fellowship, London Mathematical Society, UK.
5) 2018 Doris Chen Merit Award, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London, UK (exceptional early promise and achievement in mathematical research).br:6) 2018 Axioms Travel Award, Switzerland.
7) 2018 Doris Chen Mobility Award, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London, London, UK.
8) 2017 Santander Mobility Award, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London, London, UK.
9) 2017 Romberg Grant Award, Heidelberg Laureate Forum and University of Heidelberg, Germany (One of Top 200 Young Researchers Globally in 2017 by Heidelberg Laureate Forum).
10) 2015 “Bolashak” scholarship, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.