The department is responsible for maintenance of buildings, premises, and equipment as well as for planning, organizing and monitoring current and major repairs of buildings, structures and existing equipment. The responsibilities also include supplying furniture, household equipment, equipment for engineering and managerial job, organizing transportation and security.
Maintenance department services
- Maintaining buildings and premises and providing proper conditions in accordance with the rules and norms of industrial sanitation and fire protection.
- Repairing premises, quality control of repair works.
- Receiving and storing stationery and equipment, and providing departments of the University with it in accordance with their budget and orders.
- Landscaping, gardening, cleaning the territory.
- Maintaining operation and timely repairs of technical equipment (electrical networks, heating, ventilation, etc.).
Head of department
Head of Warehouse