How it works for students?
- Only for students with GPA higher than 3.0
- A student may be supervised by any teacher or researcher at the Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- A student must be involved into a research or teaching practice as a teacher assistant
- A student may be supervised by any staff member or researcher at Suleyman Demirel University or a representative of any other company or department related to IT
- A student must conduct a research or be an intern at any department related to IT
How it works for business?
- The skills and the experience to be gained during the internship can usually be acquired in medium and large industrial enterprises or in larger companies in the system development sector
- Permanent staff of the enterprise must comprise at least 20 people, including at least five engineers
- Power plants or large research institutions are also eligible
- Internships in small businesses with no system development orientation, such as e.g. computer shops, are not acceptable, as well as at universities, except SDU, or in the student’s parents‘ or relatives’ companies
- Each company conforming to the abovementioned guidelines is allowed to accept SDU students for an industrial internship. The student is responsible for ensuring compliance with those guidelines
- The eligible companies are verified by the Beta Career committee.