LAW OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
The aim of the educational programme is to train highly qualified specialists in the field of Public law for Central and Local Executive Bodies, who can become part of the elite of lawyers of Kazakhstan and meet modern challenges. Qualitative difference in the programme is the training of specialists who not only have sufficient knowledge of national legislation, but also capable of further self-development and independently seeking out, resolving and solving legal problems, including: creative and non-standard approaches. EP is oriented towards professional social order through the formation of specific (general and special) competences related to the necessary types of educational and practical activities, adjusted to meet the requirements of employers.
- ON1-Will be able to develop the right tactics for solving tasks to achieve professional results in the field of public and private law;
- ON2 – will be able to negotiate, draft contracts, manage them, participate in litigation and analyze them, is able to conduct legal business at the national level, create and maintain communication links;
- ON3 – will be able to analyze the possible prospects for the development of international and national legislation and know the basic theories and concepts of the development of modern legal science;
- ON4 – will be able to conduct legal research using primary and secondary legal resources to solve practical and theoretical problems;
- ON5 – will be able to draw up qualified legal opinions (assessments) and documents of a legal nature;
- ON6 – will be able to analyse legal norms and solve legal issues in the sphere of civil, labour, administrative, criminal, constitutional, international legal, corporate, tax and other relations;
- ON7 – will be able to provide legal assistance for the protection and promotion of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens;
- ON8-will be able to operate freely in legal terms and categories; master methods and techniques of specific legal research, including comparative methods.
Corporate lawyers, State offices, Lawyers, Prosecutors, Courts, Legal advisers, Law enforcement body, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Teaching Academicians, Policemen, National security officer, etc.