PROPOSED GRADUATE ATTRIBUTES
SDU graduates are
- Sincere, fair, tolerant, trustworthy and they value ethical norms and principles of personal integrity and honesty.
- Skilled, intelligent, well-rounded, and able to demonstrate advanced level of proficiency in the field of study.
- Critical thinkers, analytical thinkers, and effective decision makers.
- Hardworking, persistent, diligent, and influential and able to take upon leading roles.
- Able to demonstrate compassion, work ethic, and emotional intelligence to build long term communications.
- Equipped to easily adapt to the rapidly changing world and passionate to engage locally and globally.
- Creative, adaptive, flexible, and curious to create new opportunities.