Bachelor of Education
English Language, Elementary Mathematics
Program provides a broad foundation in mathematics that highlights critical thinking, scientific reasoning, and analytical problem solving with a molecular perspective. It also provides to educate qualified teachers who are aware of contemporary assessment and evaluation approaches, enable to design learning environments by means of instructional technologies and use various special teaching methods and techniques in their teaching, keep up with new developments and innovations in their field.
Students acquire the professional skills including subject matter teaching techniques and problem solving techniques required to succeed in graduate school or in the profession of a secondary school teacher.
- Demonstrating an understanding of major concepts in all major disciplines of mathematics
- Ability to acquire teaching approaches, strategies, methods, techniques and prepare teaching materials.
- Employing critical thinking and the scientific method to design, carry out, record and analyze the practical works.
- Effective and respectful communication and collaboration with colleagues with using language and information technology.
- Ability to examine and reflect on the relationship between language and its social context.
- Establishing relationship among science, technology, industry, society and environment.
Compulsory & elective modules (courses)
Kazakh (Russian) language
Introduction to Mathematical Analysis
Modern history of Kazakhstan
Kazakh (Russian) language
English for special purposes
Single variable Mathematical Analysis
Ecology and sustainable development
Life Security Precautions
Information and communication technology
Multivariable Mathematical analysis
Programming for mathematics
Higher Mathematical Analysis
Algorithms and Olympic Programming Discrete Math
Differential geometry and topology
Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
Mathematics Teaching Skills
Special Purpose English 2 (CLIL)
Number Theory for Olympiad Problems
Interactive teaching methods at school
Solving Olympiad Problems in mathematics
Multimedia technology in education
Criteria based assessment technology
Methods of teaching mathematics
Practice for Undergraduate Thesis Comprehensive exam
Thesis (Diploma) defense
The majority of our graduates can teach in distinguished private and state educational institutions. Some of them can work in areas such as all engineering fields in the business world. Our graduates can continue their graduate studies in the fields of scientific Mathematics and math education in prestigious higher education institutions in Kazakhstan and abroad.