General strategic action items
- Development of Distance Education Policies and Recommendations;
- Provision of training to develop, design and implement Distance Education;
- Beneficial studio operation for recording and editing online lessons;
- Development of consistent e-counseling services for Distance Education;
Improving students’ preparedness for Distance Education;
Expansion of students’ academic possibilities for remote program completion;
Move from traditional to Distance Learning;
- Create and Design “User-friendly” Virtual Learning Environment;
- Development of an alternative Digital platform for Distance Education;
- Annual assessment and analysis of online courses;
- Cooperation with other online education-related institutions;
A Studio is a unit at the SDU, open platform where staff is offered various resources and support for the development of online learning and teaching. The main goal of the Studio is to support teachers in developing high-quality multimedia educational content, as well as conducting trainings aimed at developing talented teachers in the field of digital technologies.
Studio is equipped with soundproof room and cabins, where big room is convenient for video shooting and the cabins are used for online lecturing.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to create Webex account, please contact us in Helpdesk helpdesk.sdu.edu.kz
To book a studio, please, follow this link calendly.com. And for booking of cabin follow this one https://calendly.com/e-counseling-cdl/online-meeting
To download Camtasia on computer owned by SDU, please, go to the Dean’s Office of your faculty. In order to download it to your personal computer, contact us via email email@example.com, or come to DLD office F105.
To solve this issue, we ask you to leave a ticket with detailed explanation of your problem in Helpdesk helpdesk.sdu.edu.kz