Bachelor of Business & Management
Business Economics courses provided a thorough ground of modern theory the abilities and learning that is expected to turn into a specialist in corporate monetary administration. They will be prepared for advanced economics subject for working government and national company. They should learn the odds and ends of these fields to have the capacity to participate effectively with undertaking chiefs and different experts amid your profession.
• Being able to apply theory to practice enough facility with these tools to be able to perform fairly empirical analyses on your own.
• Designing students to be a professional econometrician, mathematical economics postulates functional relationships among economic variables, in order to make more precise predictions about how large such effects will be.
• Being aware of how to develop a set of tools for doing this, called regression analysis, focusing in particular on problems that typically arise when using economic data
• Taking a responsible and conscientious attitude to their own work and study.
• Understanding of principled and skilled values required by CIMA program.
Compulsory & elective modules (courses)
Principles of Economics
Mathematics for Economics
Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Data Analysis in Business and Economics
Our Bachelor’s program in Economics gives a broad instructive program. Alumni of this track regularly discover work everywhere throughout the world, in fields fluctuating from monetary establishments and the business world to non-benefit associations and governments.
Graduates are well-met all requirements for filling administrative positions in the universal business world, at consultancies, and in governments.
Numerous alumni consolidate consultancy and research undertakings into one profession. One alumni turns into a business person, though another
may decide on a profession as arrangement counsel, expert or speculation adviser.
MSc. Yerzhan Syzdykov