Accounting & Audit
Accounting & Audit
Accounting and auditing are amongst the crucial factors to access to reliable financial data. Recognizing this fact, our business school has designed Accounting & Auditing program to prepare future accountants and auditors to meet the needs of domestic and global labor markets. Our program offers training for international qualifications including ACCA, CFA and CIMA.
Bachelor of Economics & Business
Recent decade has witnessed a severe global
financial crisis, which has again unveiled the need for
trustworthy financial reporting. As a result,
accounting (profession to prepare financial reports)
and auditing (profession to ensure the quality of
financial reports) are amongst the crucial factors to
access to reliable financial data. Recognizing this
fact, our faculty has designed “Accounting and
Auditing” program to prepare future accountants and
auditors to meet the needs of domestic and global
labor markets. Our program offers training for
international qualifications including ACCA, CFA and
• Understanding of business and economics environment in which accounting and auditing professions are embedded.
• Theoretical knowledge that is complemented with applied skills both in and the related fields.
• Knowledge of contemporary and alternative technical terms, practices and standards regarding bookkeeping, financial reporting and auditing.
• Recording transactions, preparing and analyzing financial statements as well as organize an entire auditing process.
• Knowledge of ethical and professional standards required by ACCA program.
Compulsory & elective courses (modules)
Principles of Economics
Mathematics for Economics
Fundamentals of Financial Management
Corporate and Business Law
Audit and Assurance
Accounting According to IFRS
Financial Statement Analysis
Data Analysis in Business and Economics
Ethical and Professional Standards
Accounting & Audit graduates of Business School
of SDU are highly demanded by multinational firms
that provide accounting and audit services. In
addition to that, they have the opportunity to get
employment in different segments of financial or real
sector as well as they have the chance to pursue
their careers in public sector. Due to diverse
educational background, they might choose to
pursue in academic field or self-employment.
MSc. Ilyas Imachikov