On December 2, 2022, Suleyman Demirel University will host an international scientific-theoretical conference «Modern Linguistics and Intercultural Communication» at 10:00, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the scientist, Doctor of Philology, Professor Zauresh Kanashovna Akhmetzhanova.
The main directions of the conference:
- The concept of personality and Professor Z.K. Akhmetzhanova.
- Intercultural communication and national concepts.
- Problems of comparative linguistics.
- Linguistics in the anthropological paradigm.
- Methods of teaching philological subjects.
Organizing Committee: Suleyman Demirel University, Faculty of Education and Humanities, educational programs “Kazakh language and literature”, “Applied Philology” of the “Language Teacher Education” department and Kazakh National University after al-Farabi, Department of “Kazakh Linguistics” of the Philology Faculty, Institute of linguistics named after A. Baitursynuly.
The electronic version of the article will be accepted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until November 23, 2022. The participation fee in the conference is 2000 tenge. Payment is made through https://sdu.edu.kz/epay/.
Languages of the Conference: Articles are accepted in Kazakh, Turkish, Russian, and English. The materials of the conference will be published in the electronic compilation, and the best articles will be published in the scientific journal of the Suleyman Demirel University “SDU Bulletin”.
Article submission guidelines:
- The electronic version of the article should not exceed 10 pages.
- The text should be typed in Times New Roman, font 14; line spacing – 1; all margins are 20 mm.
- Cited works are numbered in the order they are mentioned in the article using square brackets and arabic numerals. For example, the first citation should have the number , the second – , etc.
- Names of the Tables are placed below them.
- To participate in the conference, the participant must send an application form.
The article must contain:
– abstract in three languages (Kazakh, Russian, English) no more than 150 words;
– keywords (5-6 words or phrases), given in three languages (Kazakh, Russian, English) separated by a semicolon;
– at the end of the article, a list of references should be formatted according to the GOST 7.1-2003.
Venue: Suleyman Demirel University, 1/1 Abylai Khan Street, Kaskelen, Kazakhstan 040900. Red Hall.
Responsible persons: from SDU: Mayra Zholshaeva, contact phone: +7 (747) 110-42-92; Nurmanova Gulzhaina contact phone: +7(775) 811-69-99.
From the Kazakh National University named after al-Farabi – Zhubayeva Orynai, contact phone: +7 (707) 398-3545; Igilikova Symbat, contact phone: +7 (775) 606-32-32.
From the Institute of linguistics named after A. Baitursynuly Maralbek Ermukhamet, contact phone.: +7 (702) 351-33-53.
Mobile telephone number
The topic of the report (article)