We announce the beginning of documents admission for academic mobility program financed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for autumn semester of academic year 2020-2021.
MES of RoK provided our university with 15 spots.
The Ministry covers:
1) Airplane tickets;
2) Visa fees;
4) Health insurance.
Required documents are to be submitted to internationalization coordinators at each faculty by 14 February 2020.
Diyar Nurmetov – Faculty of Education and Humanities
Nazgul Abdinurova – Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Berdak Bayimbetov – Faculty of Law and Social Sciences
Talshyn Tokyzhanova – Business School
1) A copy of the passport;
2) Transcript (GPA 3.0 and higher);
3) IELTS Certificate (5.0 and higher). SDU Certificate, confirming the English language proficiency (not lower than B2) may be submitted as well. You may take the test at Continuing Education Centre.
When selecting between candidates with equal scores, priority will be given to:
1) Orphan children or students deprived of parental care;
2) People with disabilities;
3) Students from families of dependent children.