- Candidate of Science
- +7 727 307 95 60 (416)
Doctorate (12 Jan 2006 - 05 Jan 2011) - Kazakh National Pedagogical University Chemistry Education
Bachelor (09 Jan 1989 - 07 Jan 1994) - Marmara University Chemistry Education (English)
- (Aug, 2018 Chairman of Science Education Department Suleyman Demirel University, Қаскелең, Kazakhstan
- (Sep, 2014 Dean of Law Suleyman Demirel University, Kaskelen, Kazakhstan
- (Sep, 2011 Director of Educational Methodical Center Suleyman Demirel University, Kaskelen, Kazakhstan
- (Jun, 2006 General Secreter Suleyman Demirel University, Kaskelen, Kazakhstan
- (Jun, 1998 Director Kazakh-Turkish high school for gifted boys, Atrau, Kazakhstan
- (Sep, 1994 Vice Director and teacher Kazakh-Turkish high school for gifted boys, Turkistan, Kazakhstan
- "Electrochemical properties of the nickel electrode during po-larization asymmetric alternat-ing current" The 9th International Scientific and Practical Conference «Science and So-ciety» by SCIEURO in London, United Kingdom (Nov, 2016), Bekenova G.S., Bayeshov A.B., Yilmaz S., Rafikova H.S.
- "Problem Posing Abilities Supported with Mentoring of 4th and 5th Grade Primary School Students: A case study in Kazakhstan" ISER2014 World Conference, Turkey (Nov, 2014), Guvercin S.; Savas A.C.; Yilmaz S.
- "Misconceptions about periodic-ity in secondary chemistry education: The case of Kazakhstan" International Conference “New trends on Global Education Conference” North Cyprus, Cyprus (Nov, 2012), Yilmaz S.
- "Using models in Teaching ab-stract chemical concepts" Kazakh National Pedagogical University named Abai. International Scientific-Practical Conference “Priority trends of the natural-science disciplines` training in high schools” (Oct, 2013), Yilmaz S.
Books and Others
- " Teaching Organization: Lesson Types and Forms " (Apr, 2017), Yilmaz S.
- Сertificate, Ministry of Science and Education of Republic of Kazakhstan (01 Dec 2016)
- Куәлік, Аккредіттеу және Рейтингтің Тәуелсіз Агенттігі (01 May 2015)
- The letter of thanks, Ministry of Science and Education of Republic of Kazakhstan (01 May 2005)
- Inorganic Chemistry, Bachelor
- General Chemistry, Bachelor
- Introduction to chemistry, Bachelor
- Education System and School Management, Bachelor
- Teaching Organization and Lesson Forms, Master
- Pedagogy, Master