- Birth date
- 18 Jan 1982
- Marital status
- Not married
- +7 (702) 111 8441
Master (01 Sep 2006 - 22 Aug 2008) - Daegu University Korean Language
Bachelor (01 Sep 2002 - 31 May 2004) - Kazakh Ablaikhan University of International Relations and World Languages Linguistics. Teacher of Korean language.
- (Sep, 2018 Senior Lecturer of Korean language, Department of Oriental Studies Kazakh Ablai Khan University, Қарағанды обл
- (Jan, 2016 Teacher of Korean language Suleyman Demirel University
- (Jun, 2015 Interpreter Kukbo design
- (Sep, 2008 Teacher of Korean Language (A1, A2, B1, B2), Lector: 'Phonetics theory', 'Practical phonetics', 'int Казахский университет международных отношений и мировых языков им. Абылай хана
Books and Others
- "한국어, 카자흐어, 러시아어의 음식 관련 속담 비교" (Mar, 2015), 누르갈리예바 아이굴, 12 Pages
- "한국어와 러시아어 신체 관련 관용구의 비교 - '머리'를 중심으로" (Apr, 2014), 누르갈리예바 아이굴, 9 Pages
- "한국어와 러시아어 관용구의 비교연구" (Jun, 2008), 누르갈리예바 아이굴, 63 Pages
- Korea Foundation Center for Korean studies (01 Sep 200801 Apr 2015) - None
- Center for Korean Studies (01 Sep 2008)
- 수료증, 알마티한국교육원 (01 Aug 2018)
- 감사장/Благодарственное письмо, Center for Korean Studies (01 Mar 2018)
- 감사장/Благодарственное письмо, Center for Korean Studies (01 Mar 2015)
- Сертификат, Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and Foreign languages (01 Mar 2014)
- 수료증, 알마티한국교육원 (01 Mar 2013)
- Сертификат, Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and Foreign languages (01 Mar 2013)
- 수료증, 알마티한국교육원 (01 Mar 2009)
- 임명장/Letter of Appointment, Chung-Ang University (01 Mar 2005)
- Micro Teaching in Foreign Language (Second) - 6 : Korean, Bachelor
- Second Foreign Language (Korean) B2, Bachelor
- Second Foreign Language (Korean) A2, Bachelor
- Second Foreign Language (Korean) B1, Bachelor
- Second Foreign Language (Korean) A1, Bachelor
- Korean - Fluent
- Russian - Fluent (Native)
- Kazakh - Good
- English - Good
My name is Aigul Nurgaliyeva. I was born on January 18, 1982 in Astrakhan (in Russia). From 2002 till 2006 I studied at Kazakh Ablaikhan University of International Relations and World Languages, Department of Oriental. In 2008, I completed my Master's program at Daegu University, Department of Korean Language and Literature in South Korea. From 2008 till 2015 I worked at University of International Relations and World Languages in position of teacher of Korean Language. From 2015 till nowadays I work at Suleyman Demirel University in Kazakhstan. I was married from August 10, 2012 till May 10, 2013.
My father, Nurgaliyev Mardan, born in 1960, he is retired, he is disabled.
My mother, Nurgaliyeva Kulzhiyan, born in 1960, she is retired too.
My brother, Nurgaliyev Darkhan, born in 1984, he is a military man. He is married. He has 2 children.
My sister, Nurgaliyeva Madina, born in 1994, she is an interpreter of Chinese language. And also she speaks Russian, Kazakh, English and Turkish.
My address: Kaskelen, Almaty region, Kazakhstan.
My e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org