- Educational Program Coordinator
- Birth date
- 03 Mar 1975
- Marital status
- 307 95 60 (603)
Master (09 Jan 2007 - 07 Jan 2009) - Suleyman Demirel University Pedagogy Mathematics
- (Aug, 2013 Vice Dean and Lecturer Сулейман Демирел университеті, Ташкентская
- (Aug, 2012 Vice director for Education Aysha-Bibi Kazakh Turkish High School for girls
- (Aug, 2008 Vice director for Social Fairs Kazakh-Turkish high school for gifted girls
- (Aug, 2003 Teacher and Coordinator of NT Kazakh-Turkish high school for gifted girls
- (Aug, 1999 Teacher Kazakh-Turkish high school for gifted boys
- (Sep, 1996 Teacher Kazakh-Turkish high school for gifted boys, Каргалинск
- "MATHEMATICAL MODELLING OF MECHANICAL SYSTEMS AND PHYSICAL PROCESSES" Kazakh National Pedagogical University named Abai. International Scientific-Practical Conference “Priority trends of the natural-science disciplines` training in high schools” (Nov, 2016)
- "INNOVATIONS IN EDUCATION AND SCIENCE" СДУ 20 – жылдығына арналған «Білім және ғылым саласындағы инновациялар» атты халықаралық ғылыми-практикалық конференция (Aug, 2016)
Books and Others
- Dauren Zhanabergen, Loans charge off and provision for loan losses: Do Kazakhstan banks smooth income by managing provision for loan losses?, Bachelor, Suleyman Demirel University
- Aivaz Abdullakh, Currency crisis in Kazakhstan and its influence on economics, Bachelor, Suleyman Demirel University
- Assiyanur Choban, The impact of preservice teachers internship on attitudes to teaching mathematics, Bachelor, Suleyman Demirel University
- Zhamila Turdaly, The impact of smart board technology on growth in mathematics achievement of secondary schools, Bachelor, Suleyman Demirel University
- Zhazira Nussipakyn, A Comparison the Syllabies design: Calculus Course in USA and Kazakstan, Bachelor, Suleyman Demirel University
- ЖОО да білім берудің жаңа мазмұны және өзекті мәселелері (17 May 2018)
- Certificate of completion : 72 hour International conference on Teaching content through CLIL - David Marsh , 11. Сулейман Демирель Университеті мен Ахмет Байтұрсынов атындағы Тіл білімі институты (01 May 2018)
- Maths for Computer Science, Bachelor
- Methods and Theory of Teaching Mathematics, Bachelor
- Methods for Solving Geometric Problems, Bachelor
- Analytic Geometry, Bachelor
- Mathematics for Science, Bachelor
- English - Good
- Kazakh - Good
- Russian - Elementary
My name is Abdullah Almas. I am 43 years old and assistant professor at the University of Suleiman Demirel. I was born in Istanbul on March 3, 1975. I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers. My father died in 2011. My mother is alive. I graduated from primary school named Yavuz Primary School in 1987. Then I entered middle school of Atizana and High School. In September 1992, I started the Faculty of Mathematics at the University of Balikesir. I graduated from the university in 1996 and came to Kazakhstan.In the period from 1996 to 1999 I worked as a mathematics teacher in Karaganda-Turkish high school, gifted for boys.
In the period from 2000 to 2003, I worked as a mathematics teacher in a Semei Kazakh-Turkish high school gifted for boys.
In the period from 2003 to 2008 I worked as a mathematics teacher in the Pavlodar Kazakh-Turkish high school gifted for girls.
In the period from 2008 to 2013 I worked as vice director and teacher of mathematics at the Kizilorda-Kazakh-Turkish high school gifted for girls.
In 2014 I worked as vice director and teacher of mathematics in the Taraz-Kazakh-Turkish high school gifted for girls. The school Olympiad team took the 1st place at the Republican Olympiad as a team in the social sciences.
Since 2014, I have been working as a lecturer at the University of Suleiman Demirel. I am also a candidate of PhD for mathematics education for two years.
I am married and have 4 children born in different cities of Kazakhstan