October 14, 2016 Suleyman Demirel University holds International scientific - practical conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the 20th anniversary of the of Suleyman Demirel University "Innovations in Education and Science"
The purpose of the conference. Analysis of innovations in education and science, current condition, prospects of development of science and the education of highly qualified staff in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The representatives of national and international educational and research institutions, scientists and specialists are invited to participate.
Conference languages: Kazakh, English, Turkish and Russian.
The work of the conference is planned in the following sections:
- IT technologies and software engineering with applications
- Computational and mathematical modeling with applications
- Current state and problems of development of legal sciences
- Significant issues of International Relations and Social sciences.
- Contemporary demands for teaching Mass Communication and Journalism
- Common problems of Kazakh Philology and Turkology
- Contemporary Issues of Language Education: experience and perspectives
- Current Trends in Linguistics and Translation studies: experience and perspectives
- Economics, Science and Innovations: Search for Synergy
- Innovation in Business: Sustaining Success through Entrepreneurship Education
- The Informal Economy of the New Millennium: Problems and Solutions
Parallel with the Conference there will be held a Round table meeting on the interaction between education, science and industry.
Electronic and printed versions of the full text have to be submitted to the Organizing Committee no later than September 20, 2016.More information about conference