Knowledge is the key to your success, and SDU is the engine of success. Come, get knowledge and become successful!
Sometimes it happens that after entering a prestigious university, after a while you feel frustrated. In this case, SDU is always ready to provide support to all to become a qualified specialist. It's not too late to decide the main question and make the right choice!
You can easily transfer and join SDU!
Usually students face a lot of questions during the transfer from the university to the university. Below are the current students’ transfer rules you need to know.
The procedure for transfer from a Kazakhstani university to SDU:
1. Send the transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to detect the differences on passed subjects in which you could continue your studies in SDU.
2. During 3 days we inform you about the possibility of transfer to the university.
3. Submit an application form of the transfer in the name of the head of the university where you are studying. After receiving a written consent to the transfer, bring us the original application and a copy of UNT / CT certificate.
4. Then we get primary documents from the previous university upon request.
The procedure for transferring to SDU for international students:
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com (International Relations office) the following documents in order to receive VISA SUPPORT NUMBER:
- Full address;
- Reserve tickets in Kazakhstan.
2. The original documents listed below are required:
- Passport / identity card;
- Diploma / Certificate;
- Apostille (document certifying the existence of the institution);
- Archival information (document certifying the completion of the school);
- Photo 3x4 (10 pieces).
- Transfer students should not have academic debts (fails) on current subjects.
- Difference should not exceed 5 disciplines.
- The difference in the disciplines covered by the university and is absolutely free for transfer students.
- Students enrolled in an educational grant can be transferred with preservation of educational grant.
- Passing score of UNT / CT is 50.
- Deadline is January 10, 2017.
Student department - 8 (727) 307 95 65/333, Whatsapp +7 702 000 11 33, firstname.lastname@example.org