Do you want to study in SDU? Then you can easily transfer and become SDUdent! SDU may be the right place for you to continue developing your academic interests as a transfer student.
Usually students face with a lot of questions during the transfer from one university to another. Below are the current students’ transfer rules you need to know.
Transfer procedure for the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1. Send the transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to detect the differences on passed subjects in which you could continue your studies at our university.
2. During 3 days we inform you about the possibility of transfer to the university.
3. Submit an application form of the transfer in the name of the head of the university where you are studying. After receiving a written consent to the transfer, bring us the original application and a copy of UNT / CT certificate.
4. Then we get primary documents from the previous university upon request.
Transfer procedure for foreign students:
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com (Department of Foreign Affairs) the following documents in order to receive VISA SUPPORT NUMBER:
- Full address;
- Reserve tickets in Kazakhstan.
2. The original documents listed below are required:
- Passport / identity card;
- Diploma / Certificate;
- Apostille (document certifying the existence of the institution);
- Archival information (document certifying the completion of the school);
- Photo 3x4 (10 pieces).
Transfer students should not have academic debts (fails) on current subjects.
Difference should not exceed 5 disciplines.
The difference in the disciplines covered by the university and is absolutely free for transfer students.
Students enrolled in an educational grant can be transferred with preservation of educational grant.
Passing score of UNT / CT - 50.
Deadline is January 10, 2017.
If you have any further questions on transfer to SDU, please contact Student Affairs number 8 (727) 307 95 65/333, or get advice by Whatsapp number +7 702 000 11 33.
* The transcript contains the name of the student, name, faculty name, specialty, year of entry, learning a language, passed disciplines, indicating the number of credits and assessments in alphabetical and numerical terms, professional practice, the final state certification, and the topic of the thesis, grade point average (GPA) performance The total number of credits and the date of issue. The transcript is printed in the department of registration, signed by the inspector, the head of the registration department and the rector, certified by the seal of the university.