Suleyman Demirel University provides high quality education of students for many years. SDU offers excellent conditions for international students. Students Exchange Program is one of the most developed directions of International Relations Office. SDU has privileged programs for international students, which help them to save their money.
Our partners are world top ranked and famous universities such like MIT (USA), CEFAM (France), Leicester University (England), Virginia University (USA), UNIST (South Korea), University of Malaya (Malaysia), Jiangsu Normal University (China), Vistula University (Poland).
Admission to the university lasts from 20th of June till 20th of August and is carried out by admission committee.
1. Admission of international applicants is conducted in the form of an interview.
2. It is advised to start admission process and come to the university earlier. Completing a process and settling takes time.
3. Student’s English language level must be at least intermediate level and is checked when they come to the university, if a student’s English language level is not enough it is advised to attend Language and Preparatory School.
4. Applicants entering the specialty “Journalism” ought to pass a creative examination. Acceptance of applicants documents for creative exam lasts from June 20 to July 7, and examinations are held from 8 to 13 July.
5. Further information regarding completing the process will be explained in the Department of Foreign Affairs and Academic Mobility after students have arrived.
All international students must finish registration in migration police within 5 day after arrival to Kazakhstan. SDU has its own passport officer and passport Officer’s assistant. So, please, visit them to make a registration right after you arrive to the university.
Passport issues – Aidyn +7 707 777 11 56 (whatsapp)
2019-2020 academic year
*(if it is in English / Kazakh / Russian, it should be translated into one of these languages and certified by notary public in Kazakhstan)
Establishment of SuleymanDemirel University
TRN 600200077133 Almaty BIC KZKOKZKX
P/s KZ989261802128707000AF JSC "Qazkom"
KBE 18 PNC 861
International relations office
+ 7 727 307 95 65 (233)