1. The student must send a transcript to email@example.com to identify the difference in the disciplines that the student could continue studying at our university.
2. Within 3 days you will inform the student about the possibility of transfer.
3. After that, the student submits an application in an arbitrary form about transfer to the name of the head of the institution where he studies. Having received written consent for the translation, sealed, brings us the original application and a copy of the UNT / CT certificate;
4. After that, we receive the primary documents from the previous institution on our own, upon request.
1. In the case of enrolling a student, in order for the student to personally come to the university with original documents, the university will prepare a student VISA SUPPORT NUMBER to obtain a visa to Kazakhstan. To do this, the student must send the following documents to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Department of Foreign Affairs):
2. The list of documents in the original:
Tel.: +7 (727) 307 95 65/333
Whatsapp: +7 702 000 11 33