Admission to the university lasts from 20th of June till 20th of August and is carried out by admission committee.
1. Admission of international applicants is conducted in the form of an interview.
2. It is advised to start admission process and come to the university earlier. Completing a process and settling takes time.
3. Student’s English language level must be at least intermediate level and is checked when they come to the university, if a student’s English language level is not enough it is advised to attend Language and Preparatory School.
4. Applicants entering the specialty “Journalism” ought to pass a creative examination. Acceptance of applicants documents for creative exam lasts from June 20 to July 7, and examinations are held from 8 to 13 July.
5. Required documents to bring to the university:
To apply for Visa:
6. Further information regarding completing the process will be explained in International Relations Office after students have arrived.
Tel: +7 727 307 95 65, (233)
Whatsapp: +7 707 434 39 34