All international students must finish registration in migration police within 5 day after arrival to Kazakhstan. SDU has its own passport officer and passport Officer’s assistant. So, please, visit them to make a registration right after you arrive to the university. Their offices are in HR department.
Passport Officer – Mr. Ruslan (+7 701 672 83 34), whatsapp number is the same number.
Passport Officer’s assistant – Mr. Rakhymzhan (+7 747 612 28 86), whatsapp number is the same number.
Admission to the university lasts from 20th of June till 20th of August and is carried out by admission committee.
1. Admission of international applicants is conducted in the form of an interview.
2. It is advised to start admission process and come to the university earlier. Completing a process and settling takes time.
3. Student’s English language level must be at least intermediate level and is checked when they come to the university, if a student’s English language level is not enough it is advised to attend Language and Preparatory School.
4. Applicants entering the specialty “Journalism” ought to pass a creative examination. Acceptance of applicants documents for creative exam lasts from June 20 to July 7, and examinations are held from 8 to 13 July.
5. Required documents to bring to the university:
To apply for Visa:
6. Further information regarding completing the process will be explained in the Department of Foreign Affairs and Academic Mobility after students have arrived.
Tel: +7 727 307 95 65, (233)