Acceptance of applications for participation in complex testing is conducted by admission committees of higher education institutions from June 20 to July 9.
• A filled out application form
• Certificate of secondary education completion or the original diploma of technical and vocational (primary or secondary vocational, post-secondary) education
• Receipt of payment for testing
• 8 photographs in the size 3x4
• Medical certificate on Form 086-U, 0-63,fluorography
• A copy of the identity card
Complex testing is held from July 17 to 23
• An applicant has to have a pass for the complex testing
• Complex testing is conducted in Kazakh and Russian languages at the request of the applicants testing the knowledge within the scope of secondary education curricula in four subjects: Kazakh or Russian language (language of instruction), History of Kazakhstan, mathematics and an elective subject.
• Time limit for the complex test is 2 hours 30 minutes. Retake of the test is not allowed.
• The codes of correct answers are posted after the processing of test results.
• The results of complex testing are announced by the state commission on the same day.
• In order to ensure compliance with the common requirements and resolve contentious issues in the evaluation of test tasks, protecting the rights of complex testing participants the State Appellation Commission(hereinafter - the Republican AppellationCommission) and the Appellation Commission in eachinstitution of higher education are established.
• Appellation Commissionsare established for consideration of applications of personsdiscontent with the results of comprehensive testing and / or content of tests.
Bank details for the Complex Testing fee payment
State Enterprise "National testing center" of MES RK
60, ave.Pobedy, Astana, 010011
BIC HSBKKZKX KBE 16
JSC "Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan"
Payment is 2242 tenge (with VAT)