SDU Psychology Center was founded in 2008 as a psychological student service. The main activity of the center is the psychological support of the learning process, helping students to adapt in the new environment, student anduniversity staff counseling on a variety of psychological problems, the maintenance of a favorable psychological climate among employees.
Here you can:
1. Get psychological counseling;
2. Participate in the psycho-social training;
3. Complete a variety of psychological tests and get to know yourself.
Monday - Friday: 9:00-18: 00
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:30
* Consultations are conducted by an appointment.
** You can make an appointment by contacting the office № G317 (Faculty of Economics, 3rd floor), or by calling 87017647334.
Psychological counseling is individual work of a practicing psychologist using purely psychological methods and procedures.
Features of psychological counseling:
- Lasts 1 hour - 1.5 hours
- Is carried out an average of 1 – 2times a week
- Is carried out in the form of counseling course (from 3 to 15 meetings)
- Only psychological methods are (drugs and dietary supplements are not applied)
- Use methods different areas of psychology (psychoanalysis, Gestalt therapy, trance techniques, etc.)
- Fullconfidentiality guaranteed.
A certified practicing psychologist, Erickson consultant (Erickson hypnosis), NLP practitioner
Office № G317,
Faculty of Economics, 3rdfloor
Tel .: 87017647334